Dear lovely foodies,
I always wanted to try a Vegan lifestyle for atleast 2 days in a week because vegatables & fruits keep you healthy and help to maintain a healthy low carbs diet. Consuming vegan-style kinda gives you a relaxed stress-free mind if you are conscious about calories and excess weight. Therefore voila I have made this simple dish which I call “Small Green Lagoon Bowl”, full of flavor and nutritious elements.
Well enough talking 🙂 Let me be your guide to travel into this amazing cooking adventure to realise this pungent dish.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- 2 Eggplants
- 1 large cup of Mushrooms chopped (Quantity as per your servings)
- 4-5 Coriander leaves
- 1/2 cup of chopped Coriander
- 1 tsp of unsalted butter, room temperature
- A handful Grated Parmeasan
- 1/2 cup of Mozarella
- 15 cl of cooking cream
- 2 tsp of Garlic paste (Quantity based on your preferences)
- Olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
1) Start by cutting the eggplants to your preferred style, rinse well and preheat a pan with 1 tbsp (tablespoon) of olive oil.
2) Add the chopped eggplants into the pan, add some salt and pepper. Cook for 7-8 minutes on medium heat (cooking duration will depend on the thickness of the eggplants).
3) Once cooked, add butter into the same pan once you have removed the eggplants.
4) Add the mushrooms and garlic paste into the pan and cook for about 5 minutes on medium heat. Drizzle the chopped coriander.
5) In a small oven-safe bowl, rub some olive oil inside the bottom of the bowl. Add the cooked eggplants, mushrooms and on top the grated parmesan and mozarella. Finally pour some fresh cream on top.
6) And voila this magical bowl is ready for the oven. Bake at 150C for 15minutes (baking duration will depend as per your servings).
Yummy Yummy once they are out from the oven you will feel like in heaven 🙂 This simple recipe will definitely helps you in reducing excess calories and delivers a beautiful combination of mineral water, vitamins and fiber.
I hope you will try this dish. Till then HAPPY COOKING AND BAKING 🙂