As it has always been said: “The secret ingredient is always cheese”. Therefore I came up with the idea of making Mozarella & Herbs stuffed Chicken. This dish is so simple to make, with just a few simple ingredients you can afford to create this magic 🙂 What really makes this dish magical and savouring is the Mozarella, the chicken develops into beautiful color and gets more juicy and cheesy.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
- 2 large pieces of boneless and skinless Chicken breasts (You can use as much as you want)
- chopped parsley and fresh thyme leaves
- 1/2 cup of Mozarella
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp of Smoked Paprika
- 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste
- Salt and Pepper (Quantity will depend upon your preferences)
- Vegetable oil
- First you need to begin with preparing the stuffed chicken, slit open a small piece in the chicken to create a small opening so that you can stuff your chicken. Make sure that you form a small pocket in between the cuts.
- In a bowl, mix together the chopped parsley, fresh thyme leaves, smoked paprika, 1 sp garlic & ginger paste, salt and pepper.
- Slowly add that mixture inside the pocket you have created in the chicken. With the help of a toothpick, seal the opening of the chicken so as to ensure that the stuffing don’t oozed out while deep-frying.
- Generously season the top and back of the chicken with 1/2 tsp of garlic and ginger paste, salt and pepper. Dip the chicken into the cracked egg then dip in the breadcrumbs, repeat the same process two times.
- Then preheat a frying pan with 10cl of vegetable oil, then add the chicken gently in the pan. Allow them to cook for 16 minutes.
aquí está delicious Mozarella and Herbs stuffed Chicken is ready 🙂 You can serve this amazing recipe with some fresh lettuce & tomatoes Salad alongside a nice vinaigrette dressing.
I hope this little recipe will bring a sunshine in your life and kitchen 🙂 Till then Happy Frying 🙂