The beach burgers have come to the shore, whispering crunchy waves and flavourful relish.
You are heading to the beach to relax and swim but you need a delicious crunchy light meal. This Chicken Beach Burger is the best you can make without having to stop at a drive-thru because for a quick-easy-healthy meal, patties are not the ideal option. I use chicken breast and the taste is beyond excellent. Make your beach adventure more flavourful with this recipe.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
For the Chicken:
- 2 pieces of chicken breasts
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of bread crumbs
- 1 tbsp of garlic and ginger paste
- 1 tsp of paprika powder
- 1 tsp of oregano powder
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder
- Salt and pepper
- Vegetable oil
For the Burger:
- 2 Burger buns
- 2 pieces of Cheddar Burger cheese
- Slices of tomatoes
- Lettuce leaves
- Slices of pineapples
Preparations for the Chicken:
1) Season the chicken breasts with garlic and ginger paste, paprika, oregano and cinnamon powder, salt and pepper. Let them rest covered for atleast 30mins or you can coat them in the corn flour and bread crumbs directly after seasoning. I prefer to season mine 30mins prior before coating to encure that the chicken blends perfectly well with the seasoning.
2) Preheat your skillet with vegetable oil. In the meanwhile, dip the chicken breasts into the eggs. Mix together the corn flour and bread crumbs. Coat the chicken breasts into the mixture and shake off any excess before adding into the hot oil.
3) Cook the chicken breasts for 8mins on each side.
Preparations for the Burger:
1) Layer each buns with mayonnaise (Optional). Add the lettuce leaves, slices of tomatoes on the bottom. Then add the chicken breasts, the cheese on top and the slices of pineapples. You can choose to add some lettuce leaves on top as well again.
Chicken Beach Burger is done 🙂 You can serve with french fries or wedges.